How do you ask someone to be in your bridal party?
Here are our favorite ways to ask bridesmaids to be in your wedding.
- Throw a Wine Night. One of our favorite festive bridesmaid proposal ideas is to gather your group for a wine tasting or drinks night at your home.
- Break Open Fortune Cookies.
- Bling Out Your Besties.
- Set up a Coffee Date.
- Present a Picture Frame.
When should you ask your bridal party?
The best rule is to ask your friends and family members to be your bridesmaids anywhere between a year to eight months before your wedding. That will give them enough time to plan the bachelorette party and get their dresses.
What to write to ask your bridesmaids?
“I’ll only be a happy bride if my best friend is by my side.” “I need you help to hold my dress up while I pee.” “I can’t say “I do” without you.” “Plan with me, stand with me, cry with me, laugh with me.
How do you propose to your bridesmaids?
Choose the right one for your squad.
- Bridesmaid Invitation Bracelet. Asking bridesmaids to stand by your side on your wedding day doesn’t get much easier than this.
- Bridesmaid-Themed Box of Goodies.
- Wine Label.
- Bridesmaid Bath Bomb.
- Bridesmaid Proposal Puzzle.
- Custom Gift Box.
- Personalized Shot Glass.
- Custom Card.