To contact a seller, use the Ask a question link in the listing.
- Click the Ask a question link near the bottom of the listing.
- On the Find answers page, choose the topic that best fits your question, and look for your question.
- If you can’t find your question, in the Did we answer your questions?
- Enter your question.
How do you ask seller a question on eBay app?
Re: Contact seller in app
- Click on the listing and scroll down to “Ask a question:”
- After you click on the listing, scroll down to “About the Seller.” Click on “Show More.”
- To ask the seller a question you need to expand the seller area by tapping the down arrow this will reveal the Ask Seller a Question link:
How do you ask a question on eBay?
To ask a seller a question, follow these steps:
- Scroll all the way to the bottom of the description to the Questions and answers about this item box and click the Ask a Question link.
- Select a topic from the list that most closely matches your query.
- Click Continue to get an eBay message form.
Where is the ask seller a question link on eBay?
eBay For Seniors For Dummies
To ask a seller a question, click the Ask a Question link in the Seller Info box. You’ll be taken to a page that has links to common questions. Click the question that matches your query and see whether it’s been answered. If not, click the Contact Seller link.
How do I send a message to a seller on eBay?
Find the member’s item in My eBay – opens in new window or tab, and from the More actions menu, select Contact seller or Contact buyer. Type your message and select Send.
Can eBay sellers see my email address?
The auction website eBay hides the email address of buyers and sellers to increase privacy. By default, you can see the eBay username of other users, but not their private email address. If you are actively involved in a transaction with a buyer, however, you can request a copy of their contact information.
Can I have eBay please?
The eBay app is available for both Android and iOS, enabling you to respond quickly to questions from bidders or buyers. To download the app for your device, select from: Android.
What is eBay message?
Whether you’re buying or selling, it’s important to communicate with whomever you’re trading with. My eBay: Messages lets you keep track of messages you’ve exchanged with other eBay members as well as read any communications from us. Contacting a seller. Contacting a buyer or bidder.
Why can’t I contact the seller on eBay?
Select Contact Seller from the Seller Information section at the top of the listing. On the Find answers page, choose the topic that best matches your question. If you can’t find a solution to your question, select Contact the seller. Enter the topic and your question for the seller.
How do I complain about a seller on eBay?
Contact your seller first about your complaint.
Ebay’s immediate reply to your complaint will be to instruct you to contact your seller. To head this off and seem prepared, contact your seller first. Wait up to three days for a reply before contacting eBay.
How do I contact a seller on eBay as a guest?
- Find your order confirmation email. The subject line starts with “Guest Order”.
- In the body of the email, select View order details.
- Select Contact Seller.
- Select I haven’t received my item yet.
- Choose No, I want to contact the seller.
- Fill in the details and then hit Submit.
Can you call a seller on eBay?
Contacting a seller before you buy an item
Select Contact Seller from the Seller Information section at the top of the listing. On the Find answers page, choose the topic that best matches your question. If you can’t find a solution to your question, select Contact the seller.
How do I find a specific seller on eBay?
To search for items by seller:
- Click the “Advanced Search” link located at the top of most eBay pages.
- On the left side of the page, click the “By seller” link.
- Enter the seller’s user ID. If you’re not sure of the seller’s user ID, select the “Show close and exact user ID matches” option.
- Click the Search button.