How do you ask someone if they need prayer?
Polite responses always have to be tailored to the specific situation, but it should be possible to say something along the lines of, “Thank you.
I don’t feel the need for prayer, but I thank you for the thought and appreciate you keeping me in your prayers.” It does you no harm to accept the prayers, f
How do you pray for someone?
- Pray that God will give you a relationship.
- Pray that God will grant you patience and insight to wait for the right person.
- Pray that God will be working to rid anything unhealthy in your life.
- Pray that God will shape your heart and nourish interactions with others.
How do you write a prayer request for healing?
Loving God, I pray that you will comfort me in my suffering, lend skill to the hands of my healers, and bless the means used for my cure. Give me such confidence in the power of your grace, that even when I am afraid, I may put my whole trust in you; through our Savior Jesus Christ. Amen.
How do you ask for prayer on social media?
PRAYER ETIQUETTE FOR SOCIAL MEDIA
- Remember that people other than your friends may well have your request pop up in their timeline.
- Don’t ask for non-specific prayers every few days or even once a week.
- If you’re serious about your request, realize that a lot of people on social media sites are not genuine Christians.
- Give updates on your requests.