Be respectful and explain why it was a bad service according to you.
Explaining that might be hard but you can ask for compensation in a polite manner.
“If you don’t ask, you don’t get.” If you hesitate, you will be at loss.
How do you politely ask for compensation?
Here are 8 simple steps to help you complain and get what you want.
- Step 1: Calm down. Take a deep breath, let the red mist settle.
- Step 2: Get the facts, all of them.
- Step 3: Don’t wait till it’s over.
- Step 4: Decide what you want.
- Step 5: Put it in writing.
- Step 6: Be polite.
- Step 7: Send it tracked.
- Step 8: Follow up.
What do you do when you get bad service?
What to Do After a Bad Customer Service Experience
- Make a Phone Call. Call the company’s customer service department and ask for a manager.
- Write a Letter. Putting something in writing is a good step to take.
- Tell Someone.
How do you compensate a dissatisfied customer?
10 ways to successfully handle your unhappy customers
- Respond don’t react. As difficult as it can be you must put your emotions aside.
- Listen Actively.
- Use the customer name in a genuine manner.
- Make notes.
- Hold yourself, team and business accountable.
- Be flexible.
- Follow up as quickly as possible.