How do you politely ask if you got the job?
Remind the hiring manager who you are.
Your email should include your name, the position you applied for, and the date of your interview. The better you can remind the hiring manager who you are, the more likely you are to get a response. You can say something like, “Dear Jim, I hope things are going well.
How do you inquire about a job after an interview?
How to Ask Interview Status: More Tips and Advice
- Keep it short, specific, and to the point.
- Be professional. Avoid unnecessary details.
- Don’t come across as desperate.
- Don’t accuse or attack the contact for making you wait.
- Give HR at least 3 days to reply.
- Waiting to hear an interview result is tough.
How do you follow up with a recruiter?
Send a follow-up email
- Thank the recruiter for their time.
- Mention your great interest in the organization.
- Highlight one or two things you discussed in the interview.
- Add in your top skills and relative professional experience that makes you perfect for the position.
Is it OK to follow up with a recruiter after an interview?
If you haven’t heard back from a potential employer after your interview or after your post-interview follow-up, you can send a “checking in” email, ideally to the recruiter. Send this email to the recruiter. They are the most likely to be up-to-date on what’s going on in the hiring process.