Click within the “Compose New Tweet” box.
Type “@” followed by a Twitter username to direct the question to a specific person.
While the Tweet is still visible to all your followers, this lets the intended recipient know the question is for him.
What are the twitter questions?
15 Common Twitter Questions Authors Ask
- How do I choose a username?
- Who do I follow?
- How do I get people to follow me?
- How can I get Twitter on my Facebook?
- When is the right time to tweet?
- Can I block people?
- Do people get notified when I stop following them?
- Do I have to follow someone if they follow me?
How do I change the view on twitter?
Click a visibility icon (web) or adjust Who sees this (iOS or Android app) to change your settings. Learn more about your profile visibility settings. Click Save changes (web) or tap Done and then Save (iOS or Android app).
How do you talk on twitter?
Twitter Phone Customer Service
For Twitter Corporate Headquarters you need to dial 1-415-222-9670. The number is available 24 hours a day seven days a week.
How do I complain to twitter?
To report a Tweet:
- Navigate to the Tweet you’d like to report on twitter.com or from the Twitter for iOS or Android app.
- Click or tap the icon.
- Select Report.
- Select It’s abusive or harmful.
- Next, we’ll ask you to provide more information about the issue you’re reporting.