What to say to a girl when she sends you a picture?
- “You have the prettiest eyes.”
- “You have the best cheekbones.”
- “You Are Gorgeous”
- “You Have Such a Positive Charisma”
- “I Like Your Style”
- “You Hair Looks Amazing”
- “There’s Something About You”
- “You are Different than the Other Girls”
Should I ask a girl for pics?
In my experience, the best practices for asking a girl for sending pictures of herself are as following: Don’t ask unless you’ve already gotten to know her a bit and are already somewhat close to her. Don’t even think about asking her for more pictures unless she is expressing interest in continuing to talk to you.
How do you ask someone to take a picture?
- Put your camera on the Auto mode. Make it as easy as you can for your potential photographer.
- Look around for someone to take your picture. Some people to look for are:
- Make eye contact and smile. Don’t just walk up to your camera and hand it to them.
- Ask them.
- Relax and trust your instincts.
- Thank the person.
What does it mean when a girl ask for a picture of you?
What does it mean when a girl asks you to send her a picture of yourself that you took with your camera or phone? It means the girl would like a picture of you, one that looks like you took it with your camera or phone.