What is looking for recommendations on Facebook?
To ask for recommendations on Facebook:
- Click Create Post at the top of your News Feed.
- Click then scroll down and click Ask for Recommendations.
- Select the city where you’re looking for recommendations.
- Click What are you looking for? to add information about the type of recommendations you need.
How many recommendations do you need on Facebook to get a rating?
How do recommendations change business reviews? Instead of viewing an average of the 1 to 5 star ratings, users will now see a ratio of how many people recommended the business. These are posted on a scale of 5. So, for example, a business with 9 recommendations and 1 bad review would receive a 4.5/5 rating.
How do I get rid of Facebook recommendations?
You can disable Recommendations in your Page settings section.
- Click Settings at the top of your Page.
- Click Templates and Tabs on the left side of your Settings page.
- Look for Reviews or Recommendations, click Settings right next to it, then toggle the On/Off tab to turn reviews and Recommendations off.