How do I talk to a potential college roommate?
33 Questions to Ask Your Potential Roommate
- What time do you usually to wake up?
- What time do you usually go to sleep?
- Do you like to nap?
- How quiet do you need it to be when you sleep?
- How dark do you need it to be when you sleep?
- How quiet do you need it to be when you study?
- Do you like to listen to music when you study?
- Where do you like to study?
How do you ask someone to live with you?
How to Ask Someone to Live With You
- Take an honest look at your relationship and make sure this is the right decision for you and your partner.
- Approach asking him to live with you like a proposal.
- Have a list of reasons on why you think living with her is a good idea and be prepared to explain them when you ask the question.
- Ask in private.
What should I ask my roommate?
20 Good Questions to Ask Potential Roommates
- Do you have a job?
- What do you like to do on weekends?
- Do you smoke or drink?
- Is this your first time having a roommate?
- Are you okay with pets in the apartment?
- Do you have friends over mid-week, or just on weekends?
- What time do you get up and go to bed?
- Are you dating anyone?