How do you get Siri to answer your questions?
Summon Siri with your voice
- Say “Hey Siri,” then ask Siri a question or to do a task for you. For example, say something like “Hey Siri, how’s the weather today?” or “Hey Siri, set an alarm for 8 a.m.”
- To ask Siri another question or to do another task, tap .
How do you ask Siri a question on iPhone 11?
How to Call Siri – iPhone 11 (iOS 13) –
How do you start Siri?
Pressing the Side Button
- Press and hold the Side button on your iPhone to open Siri.
- You will hear two quick beeps/vibrations to tell you that Siri has woken up and is waiting for you to say something.
- Once Siri has opened, ask a question or ask Siri to perform a task such as emailing or texting.
What can you not ask Siri?
things you should never be asking Siri cuz she has an attitude problem. something I don’t like that she called me Fallon’s. I know why you sleep so do I got him alright I’m not gonna try with you anymore that’s over you ready we’re gonna ask you some questions. it’s all fish mama can you record.