- Please let me know a convenient place and time to meet.
- It would be great if you could kindly inform me about a place and time for our meeting as per your convenience.
- Looking forward to meeting you, upon your intimation of place and time.
How do you ask someone for a meeting?
Context is anything reason valuable enough for you to reach out to them.
- Request a follow-up meeting on the spot.
- Write a note their business card.
- Find mutual friends or contacts.
- You’re a “fan” of their work.
How do you ask someone for their availability?
You send an email to someone asking for some of their time. At the end of your email, you write: “Let me know your availability.
- 3 Things you should always do when you ask for someone’s time.
- Remind them of what they’ll get out of the meeting.
How do you ask if someone is on a meeting email?
How to ask for a meeting via email
- Write a clear subject line.
- Use a salutation.
- Introduce yourself (if necessary)
- Explain why you want to meet.
- Be flexible about time and place.
- Request a reply or confirmation.
- Send a reminder.
How do you ask for an appointment?
How to Ask for an Appointment Over the Phone
- Understand their level of interest. During your initial call with the prospect, communicate the purpose of the meeting you’d like to book with them.
- Communicate the value of the appointment. What does the prospect have to gain from meeting with you?
- Give them a choice.