How do I request a refund?
- Navigate to Steam Help (help.steampowered.com) and log in with your Steam account.
- After you have logged in, click on A Purchase.
- Find the purchase you would like to refund and click on it.
- Select the problem you are having with the product.
- Next, click I’d like to request a refund.
What do you say when requesting a refund?
Just simply asking for a refund, explaining the problem to the best of your ability, and saying please and thank you should be enough. And if it isn’t, they’ll let you know what else needs to be done. If you are the least bit considerate, you don’t need to worry about it.
What can I do if a company won’t give me a refund?
- 1 Complain to the retailer. If you bought your item on the high street and it wasn’t as described, wasn’t of satisfactory quality or wasn’t fit for purpose, then go back to the store and complain to the manager.
- 2 Reject the item and get a refund.
- 3 Ask for a replacement.
- 4 Write a complaint letter.
- 5 Go to the ombudsman.
How do I get a refund via email?
Figure out who to address.
If you are requesting a refund from a large company, you should call customer service first and tell them your concerns. If they are not able to satisfactorily handle your complaint, request the name of the appropriate person or department and mailing address for your letter.