How do you politely ask for a discount?
How to Ask For a Discount
- Simply Ask! Duh, you’re probably saying but it all starts with simply asking. “
- Be Kind. Make sure to make eye contact and smile!
- Talk to the Right Person.
- Know When to Ask.
- Offer to Pay Cash.
- Getting Discounts on Furniture.
- Getting Discounts on Appliances and Electronics.
How do you ask for a lower price?
Rules of Successful Negotiation
- Do Your Homework. You need to know some important things about the service or product you want to buy before you begin negotiations:
- Make the Other Side Name a Price First.
- Don’t Be Reasonable.
- Know the Limit.
- Ask for Extras.
- Walk Away.
How do you ask for Price in an email?
Here are some example sentences:
- I would like to request a quote for _________.
- I would be interested to know the price of ________.
- Please could you send me a quote for_______.
- Please could you provide me with a quote for ______.
- I would be grateful if you could send me a quote for the following_______.
How do you politely decline a request for discount?
Here are 7 effective responses when prospects ask for a discount.
- Explain how you offer more value than other options.
- Add more value than they were getting.
- Ask the client why the price is an issue.
- Agree, but change the terms.
- Ask what they feel would be an appropriate discount.