How long does it take to get a steam refund?
If it’s within 14 days of purchase and you’ve played for less than two hours, the refund request is automatically approved. Within a week, your purchase will be refunded.
How long do steam refunds take 2019?
Can you refund a Steam game if it goes on sale?
When You Can Refund a Game
If you meet these requirements, Valve promises it will refund you for any reason. So, if you purchase a $60 game and it goes on sale for $30 a few days later, you can refund the game and purchase it at the lower price—as long as you’ve played it for less than two hours.
How do I refund a game on Steam 2020?
If you’re eligible to get a refund, then follow these steps to get back your money from Steam:
- Go to help.steampowered.com and login with your Steam ID.
- Next, click on Purchases.
- Now, select the game you want to refund.
- Select any one reason for which you wish to get a refund.
- Click on I’d like to request a refund.