Get Out There & Get Google Reviews
Go ‘Google’ your business and see.
Set a goal of getting 5 or 10 reviews.
Make a list of customers you can ask for a review.
If you can’t think of 5 happy customers, then ask someone in your business who interacts with customers on a regular basis.
How do you politely ask for a review?
When Asking For A Review, Here’s What You Need To Know
- Always get permission before sending a review request.
- Ask at the peak of your customer’s happiness with your service.
- Let your customer know that you’re asking for a “favor”
- Let your customer know how long this will take.
How do I request a review on Google?
The Alternative (Longer) Way
- Search for your company by name in Google.
- Click on the button “Write a review”.
- You’ll see a Google review box has popped up, copy the URL out of the address bar.
- Shorten your Google review URL.
- Send to your clients and start getting Google reviews.
How do I get Google clients to review?
To get reviews on Google, encourage your customers to spread the word about your business by following these best practices:
- Remind your customers to leave reviews.
- Reply to reviews to build your customers’ trust.
- Verify your business so your information is eligible to appear on Maps, Search, and other Google services.