On a product page, scroll to the “Customer Questions & Answers” feature.
Enter your question in the text box and click “Ask”.
How do I answer a question?
To answer questions, click “See all questions & answers” and choose questions you can answer from the “Unanswered questions” feature in the right column.
How do you send a message to Amazon?
Send a Text or Multimedia Message
- Open the Messaging app.
- Tap the Compose icon.
- Enter a phone number or name in the To: field, or tap the Add Contact icon to search or browse your contact list.
- Type your message.
- To attach a photo or video to your message and convert it into a multimedia message, tap the Attach icon.
How do I edit my question on Amazon?
How to Answer Customer Question and Edit it?
- Go to the Product Page.
- Scroll down to the Questions & Answers section.
- If you see the question you answered that you need to fix: – Click on the Question. – Click Edit this answer.
- If you DO NOT see the question you answered that you need to fix: – Click the See all answered questions at the bottom of the section.
How do I ask a question on Instagram?
How to Use Instagram Story Questions Stickers – New IG Feature
How do you answer a customer question?
Here are seven points to consider when answering questions:
- Clarify the question first. Customers ask two basic types of questions.
- Show your domain expertise.
- Make sure everyone understands.
- Provide an expert point of view.
- Redirect inane and unfair questions.
- Respond with metaphors.
- Demeanor speaks volumes.
How do you send an attachment on Amazon?
The customer will just attach the file to any message sent to you through the Amazon email system. From within the Message Center > Buyer/Seller Messages, they can contact you after you’ve emailed them or they can contact you directly and choose, “Subject: Product Customization”. There will be a button for attachments.
How do I complain to Amazon?
How to Contact Amazon Customer Service –
How do you ask questions?
Use these guidelines when developing questions:
- Plan your questions.
- Know your purpose.
- Open conversation.
- Speak your listener’s language.
- Use neutral wording.
- Follow general questions with specific ones.
- Focus your questions so they ask one thing at a time.
- Ask only essential questions.
What are Instagram questions?
“Questions” is a sticker that can be added to your Stories to allow your followers to submit questions. Each question you receive can be answered publicly in an additional Story. Audiences love Instagram partly because it’s such an conversational platform.
Does ask me a question on Instagram show your name?
Instagram rolled out a new sticker on Tuesday, allowing people to ask questions and reply to stories. Even though its ask sticker doesn’t display someone’s name when your reply to their question, your notifications will show exactly who asked it.