To contact a seller, use the Ask a question link in the listing.
- Click the Ask a question link near the bottom of the listing.
- On the Find answers page, choose the topic that best fits your question, and look for your question.
- If you can’t find your question, in the Did we answer your questions?
- Enter your question.
How do I ask a question on eBay app?
Re: Contact seller in app
- Click on the listing and scroll down to “Ask a question:”
- After you click on the listing, scroll down to “About the Seller.” Click on “Show More.”
- To ask the seller a question you need to expand the seller area by tapping the down arrow this will reveal the Ask Seller a Question link:
How do you send a message to eBay?
Find the member’s item in My eBay – opens in new window or tab, and from the More actions menu, select Contact seller or Contact buyer. Type your message and select Send.
How can I contact a seller on eBay?
Contacting a seller before you buy an item
- Select Contact Seller from the Seller Information section at the top of the listing.
- On the Find answers page, choose the topic that best matches your question.
- If you can’t find a solution to your question, select Contact the seller.
Can I have eBay please?
The eBay app is available for both Android and iOS, enabling you to respond quickly to questions from bidders or buyers. To download the app for your device, select from: Android.