Can you ask a rich person for money?
If you need a big amount of money, then there are very slim chances that any rich people will donate that much money.
They also have to save their fortune.
In such cases, you can ask for a loan instead of donations.
You have to pay the amount you owe after some time.
How do you write a letter to a rich person asking for money?
Start your letter by describing your hardship in detail and then ask for financial assistance, ask for a reasonable amount and then explain that you’re grateful for any help that they can offer. Finish the letter by describing in detail how this donation would make a difference to your life.
How do you ask for money anonymously?
These days, asking for money from virtual strangers isn’t anything new.
Sites Where You Can Get Strangers to Give You Money
- Kickstarter. Best for: Those who have a business idea, product or invention.
- Begging Money.
How do I ask for money for help?
Three signs it’s time to ask for help
- You’re living off of your savings or credit cards.
- You’re behind on paying bills.
- You’re taking on more debt.
- Be honest and vulnerable in your fundraiser story.
- Make your goal clear.
- Offer up your time.
- Ask for financial counseling.
- Express gratitude.