Be confident Say hi.
- ask her name .
- tell your name .
- give her compliment.
- tell the reason why you are talking to her.
- Ask if she is dating someone.
- Ask if she would like to hangout with you or not.
How do you ask a girl out you don’t know?
How to ask a girl out if you are shy? –
How do you ask out someone you don’t know?
- If she is someone you see every day in class or every week at church, you automatically have an in.
- Tell her your name.
- If she doesn’t tell you her name, ask it anyway.
- Keep the conversation light, but find something to talk to her about.
How do you know if you should ask a girl out?
To know if you should ask a girl out, look for some telltale signs that she might like you back, like if she starts conversations with you a lot or smiles more when you talk to her. If she seems to hug, touch, or compliment you a lot, you can almost be sure that she’s into you.
What to say to a girl you don’t know?
If you’re looking to break the ice and flirt with a girl you don’t know, keep things casual and make her feel special. Try making eye contact with her across the room for a second or 2 and smiling. If she smiles back or holds your gaze, go over and introduce yourself. You can say something simple like, “Hey, I’m Jake.