How do you politely ask to meet someone?
- Please let me know a convenient place and time to meet.
- It would be great if you could kindly inform me about a place and time for our meeting as per your convenience.
- Looking forward to meeting you, upon your intimation of place and time.
How do you ask her to meet up?
How to Get Her to Meet Up? –
How do you ask someone to meet you in an email?
How to ask for a meeting via email
- Write a clear subject line.
- Use a salutation.
- Introduce yourself (if necessary)
- Explain why you want to meet.
- Be flexible about time and place.
- Request a reply or confirmation.
- Send a reminder.
How do you casually ask someone to hang out?
Ask in a casual way.
Keep yourself calm so that when you ask them to hang out it doesn’t come across as desperate. Take a breath and use your regular conversational tone. You’ll sound too eager if you say, “You are so cool and I really want to spend more time with you.”