How do you ask questions on answers?
- Type in your question and click GO.
- Step 1: This step is optional.
- Step 2: Review your question wording, spelling, and capitalization.
- Optional: If you are logged in, the question will be automatically added to your watchlist, and you will be alerted when it receives an answer or is edited.
- Submit Question.
Where can I ask questions?
Herein find some best sites where you can ask questions and get answers from real people online.
- Yahoo! Answers.
- Blurt it.
How do I make Yahoo Answers anonymous?
How to Make your Answer Anonymous
- Open up your favorite browser and Sign in to your Yahoo Answer with your Yahoo Mail Account.
- Click on the Profile Icon that is on the left sidebar of the Yahoo Answer dashboard.
- Now Tap on My Answers Tab from your Profile and select the answer you want to make anonymous.
Can you delete Yahoo Questions?
1. Once you post a question and get a answer/best answer you cannot delete it. 2. Once you post a question before you get a answer click on the pencil icon and delete your question.
Can I ask Google a question?
Google today announced it was adding a Q&A feature to Google Maps and Search for Android users. When you look at a Maps page for the business or landmark, you will have the option to see questions others have asked of the business, as well as ask your own.
Where can I ask relationship questions?
Top 9 Websites To Ask For Relationship Advice
- Reddit Relationship Advice. This is a relationship advice thread where the readers, or redditors, are the advice givers.
- Carolyn Hax in The Washington Post. Advertising.
- Dear Prudence on Slate.
- Savage Love.
- Ask Amy.
- Ask Dr.
- Ask April.
What are powerful questions?
Powerful questions are provocative queries that put a halt to evasion and confusion. By asking the powerful question, the coach invites the client to clarity, action, and discovery at a whole new level.
What is a good question?
A good question is framed in a clear, easily understandable language, without any vagueness. Students should understand what is wanted from the question even when they don’t know the answer to it. ‘, the same question becomes clear and specific.
What is the smart way to ask a question?
Here are the four rules for asking questions the smart way:
- Follow the Google rule. If you can discreetly Google the concept while the person is speaking and understand it, you may not want to ask it.
- Eliminate cringe-worthy words and phrases.
- Stop at the question mark.
- Don’t ask more than 2 questions at a time.