How do you ask a guy what he wants?
Be Sure About What You Want
- Be Sure About What You Want.
- Always Go with the Direct Approach.
- Be Prepared to Hear a Negative Answer.
- Remember and Revise First-Date Talks.
- Ask Him Directly. How to ask a guy how he feels about you?
- Express Your Needs and Wishes.
- Final Thoughts.
- You Might Also Like:
How do you ask a man how he feels about you?
Here are some tips for you to help your man to tear down his emotional iron curtain.
- Pay attention to body language. Guys do show how we feel, even if we don’t say it out loud.
- Show appreciation.
- Do something fun together.
- Talk about things he cares about.
- Don’t make assumptions.
- Be direct.
Is it OK to ask a guy what his intentions are?
Asking a guy his intentions isn’t asking him to be exclusive. Well, unless that’s what you meant by that, then yes, asking him now seems a bit early, unless you two REALLY REALLY hit it off. If you don’t want to do anything to mess it up, don’t be the woman that freaks out about what he could be doing.
How do you ask a guy if he likes you without being obvious?
One way to ask without actually asking is to offer some of your own feelings. Tell him that you really enjoy his company. If he says he enjoys yours as well, tread further. Compliment him and give him the chance to do the same to you.