How do you ask someone to take a picture?
- Put your camera on the Auto mode. Make it as easy as you can for your potential photographer.
- Look around for someone to take your picture. Some people to look for are:
- Make eye contact and smile. Don’t just walk up to your camera and hand it to them.
- Ask them.
- Relax and trust your instincts.
- Thank the person.
How do I ask her for a picture?
Here’s how to politely and respectfully ask to see more photos of her:
- 1) Begin by starting a conversation! It’s better to ask for more photos once you’ve been talking back and forth a bit, first.
- 2) Wait a couple of solid message exchanges. Get the conversation going first.
- 3) Ask politely to see more pics!
How do you take a picture without being awkward?
How to Take a Selfie With a Celebrity Without Being Totally
- Know how to use your camera—and have it ready.
- “Get to the ask.
- “If you commit to the selfie, take the selfie.
- “Know what your shot is.
- “Respect personal space.
- Don’t be greedy.
- If your arms are shorter, don’t be shy about asking the other person to take the picture.
Can you please take a picture of us?
You probably want the first one: “Excuse me, can you take a picture of us?”. This asks somebody to take a photograph of you. The second, “Excuse me, can you picture us?”, is a valid sentence, but means something entirely different. It asks somebody if they can “picture” you in their mind, or “imagine” you.