How do you start Siri?
Pressing the Side Button
- Press and hold the Side button on your iPhone to open Siri.
- You will hear two quick beeps/vibrations to tell you that Siri has woken up and is waiting for you to say something.
- Once Siri has opened, ask a question or ask Siri to perform a task such as emailing or texting.
How do you talk to Siri?
Here’s how you can talk to Siri.
- Press and hold the Home button, the center button on the earphones, or the button on your Bluetooth headset, until you hear the beep and the Siri screen opens.
- After you hear two rapid beeps, ask a question or make a request.
How do I ask Siri on my iPhone 11?
How to Use Siri on iPhone 11, 11 Pro, and 11 Pro Max: 3 Ways
What can you ask Siri?
Say “Hey Siri,” then ask Siri a question or to do a task for you. For example, say something like “Hey Siri, how’s the weather today?” or “Hey Siri, set an alarm for 8 a.m.”