How do I ask a seller a question on Amazon?
Sign in with the email address and password associated with your Amazon account.
- Click Orders.
- Click the seller’s username.
- Click Ask a Question.
- Select an item type next to “I need assistance with.” Your options are “An order I placed” or “An item for sale”.
- Select a subject.
- Click Write message.
- Write a message.
How do I edit my question on Amazon?
How to Answer Customer Question and Edit it?
- Go to the Product Page.
- Scroll down to the Questions & Answers section.
- If you see the question you answered that you need to fix: – Click on the Question. – Click Edit this answer.
- If you DO NOT see the question you answered that you need to fix: – Click the See all answered questions at the bottom of the section.
How can I contact to Amazon?
0800 279 7234
How do you answer a customer question?
Here are seven points to consider when answering questions:
- Clarify the question first. Customers ask two basic types of questions.
- Show your domain expertise.
- Make sure everyone understands.
- Provide an expert point of view.
- Redirect inane and unfair questions.
- Respond with metaphors.
- Demeanor speaks volumes.