How do you ask someone to be your bridesmaid?
Here are our favorite ways to ask bridesmaids to be in your wedding.
- Throw a Wine Night. One of our favorite festive bridesmaid proposal ideas is to gather your group for a wine tasting or drinks night at your home.
- Break Open Fortune Cookies.
- Bling Out Your Besties.
- Set up a Coffee Date.
- Present a Picture Frame.
When should I ask my friends to be bridesmaids?
Rule Of Thumb
The best rule is to ask your friends and family members to be your bridesmaids anywhere between a year to eight months before your wedding. That will give them enough time to plan the bachelorette party and get their dresses. Any less time may not be enough for them to be able to make the commitment.
Will you be my bridesmaid gift ideas?
Custom Cosmetic Bag
These super cute (and functional) cosmetic bags are the perfect ‘will you be my bridesmaid’ gift idea. Open up the bag to see the message “will you be my bridesmaid?” for something that’s a little more subtle but will be sure to put a smile on their faces whenever they use it!
How do you tell someone they aren’t a bridesmaid?
So Let’s Set Things Straight… You’re Not a Bridesmaid
- Don’t Be Too Blunt.
- Be Truthful, But Not Too Truthful.
- Talk about How Much You Value Her and Why You Value Her.
- Invite Her to Other Wedding Events.
- Assign Her a Different Role (Only If You Want To)
- Listen To Her and Empathize, but Stand Your Ground.