What to say when asking a girl to marry you?
Say something like: “We both love [blank], and dream of [blank], so together we can [blank].” It’s the perfect lead-in to the words she’s been waiting to hear (drumroll, please): “And those are just a few of the reasons I’m hoping you’ll spend the rest of your life with me. Will you marry me?”
What to say before proposing?
“Will you marry me?” is a good start
- Think It Through. “Before you write anything down, really think about what you want to say,” Blum says.
- Build Up to It. Your nerves may get the best of you, but don’t cut to the chase.
- Write It Down—and Practice.
- Get Emotional.
- Honor Tradition.
How can I propose to my girlfriend?
How to Propose a Girl?
- If you want to propose your love, you need not think twice. Do not delay, and propose her right away.
- Tips on How to Propose a Girl. Be Yourself.
- Know your Girl and Propose Accordingly.
- Make Special Plans.
- Create a Romantic Moment.
- Take her at a Favourite Spot.
- Buy a Special Gift for Her.
- Proposing in a Unique Way.
How do you ask for marriage blessings?
Here’s how to talk to your girlfriend’s father about getting married:
- Make sure you and your GF are on the same page about marriage.
- Meet the parents first if you can.
- Have a man-to-man conversation with her dad.
- Explain your wish to marry his daughter.
- Ask for his blessing to propose marriage.
- Now it’s time to PROPOSE!