What are the types of questions asked in a survey questionnaire?
Here are the types of survey questions you should be using to get more survey responses:
- Open-ended questions.
- Closed-ended questions.
- Rating questions.
- Likert scale questions.
- Multiple choice questions.
- Picture choice questions.
- Demographic questions.
What is a good poll question to ask?
Funny Icebreaker poll questions to loosen up
- If you could have one of these superpowers, which one would you choose?
- Which Harry Potter house do you belong in?
- If you could choose any age, to stay in for the rest of your life, which would it be?
- If you could travel in time, what would you want to see?
- Have you ever…
How do you ask an effective question?
- Plan to use questions that encourage thinking and reasoning.
- Ask questions in ways that include everyone.
- Give students time to think.
- Avoid judging students’ responses.
- Follow up students’ responses in ways that encourage deeper thinking.
- Ask students to repeat their.
- Invite students to elaborate.