How do I ask for a certain haircut?
How To Ask For A Haircut
- Know what haircut or style you want before you visit your barber.
- If you want a fade, know how short (hair clipper size) and where it should start (high, mid or low).
- Think about the length of hair you want on top.
- Make sure you’re happy with your neckline, sideburns, and hairline before leaving!
How do you ask a woman for a haircut?
Here are their 10 best tips for getting the cut you really want.
- Stalk Your Stylist.
- Don’t Get Too Hung Up on a Magazine Photo.
- Tear Yourself Away from Those Tabloids.
- Don’t Micromanage Your Hairstylist.
- Don’t Just Say, “About Three Inches”
- Be Honest About Your Lifestyle.
- Pay Attention to Product Recommendations.
What should I tell my barber?
Tell him how much you want taken off and where
After you tell your barber what general style you want, tell him exactly how much you want taken off. Don’t just say, “Give me a trim, Mac” or “Just a little off the top.” One barber’s trim is another barber’s close shave.
Can I ask my barber for a recommendation?
If you are going to the same barber you already know, then you may be able to ask for a recommendation, if they know you well. If you don’t, you can do a few things to get a style that you may really like.