How do I talk to Cortana on Windows 10?
How to set up Cortana on Windows 10 PC
- Click on the Start Menu button. It’s the Windows icon in the bottom left corner of your screen.
- Click All apps.
- Click Cortana.
- Click on the Cortana button.
- Click Use Cortana.
- Click Yes if you want speech, inking, and typing personalization turned on.
How do I activate Hey Cortana?
- To activate “Hey, Cortana,” click in the search box located in the Taskbar. When the Search window comes up, click the Notebook icon on the left side of the window.
- Next, click the Settings icon located on the left side of the window.
- There you’ll find a switch to enable Hey Cortana.
How do I get Cortana to say anything?
Get Cortana to say your name –
How do I get Cortana to talk?
To do it, click the Cortana button to the right of the search box to launch Cortana, then click the “Settings” button (it’s in the shape of a gear) and select “Talk to Cortana.” From here you can tell Cortana to respond when you say “Hey Cortana” or press the Windows key + C.