When should you ask your bridesmaids?
The best rule is to ask your friends and family members to be your bridesmaids anywhere between a year to eight months before your wedding. That will give them enough time to plan the bachelorette party and get their dresses. Any less time may not be enough for them to be able to make the commitment.
How do I ask my wedding party?
Here’s how to ask bridesmaids to be in your wedding in just a few simple steps.
- Pick your squad. First things first: It’s time to decide who will be in your bridal party.
- Send a giftor don’t.
- Be a little formal.
- Have a follow-up convo.
- Facilitate the introductions.
Will you be my bridesmaid gift ideas?
Custom Cosmetic Bag
These super cute (and functional) cosmetic bags are the perfect ‘will you be my bridesmaid’ gift idea. Open up the bag to see the message “will you be my bridesmaid?” for something that’s a little more subtle but will be sure to put a smile on their faces whenever they use it!
How do you say yes to a bridesmaid?
Saying YES to Being a Bridesmaid
- Pay for a dress and shoes in addition to hair and makeup if required.
- Help host and attend pre-wedding parties and showers.
- Plan and attend a bachelorette party that highlights the bride’s personality.
- Order the correct sized bridesmaids dress as soon as possible and let the bride know.