Just ask her out the same as you’d do a regular person, but be exceptionally casual about it because young women these days are really flaky.
Don’t do anything serious like dinner; just ask her to coffee or drinks.
Then wait AT LEAST a week before trying to hook up with her again, i’d suggest.
How do you ask a younger girl out on a date?
How to Date Younger Women Without Being a Creep
- Act like the mature man you are. If there’s one thing a woman expects from older men, it’s maturity.
- Be upfront about your expectations.
- Address the wizened elephant in the room.
- Treat her as an equal.
- Bow out gracefully.
How do you attract a younger girl?
It’s a lot easier than you might think.
- Act Your Age. If you want to know how to attract younger women, you’re going to have to go for girls who like guys your age.
- Keep Yourself in Shape. Even if she likes older guys you’re going to have to keep yourself in shape.
- Focus on Your Career.
- Be Adventurous.
How do you know if a younger girl likes you?
How To Tell If A Girl Likes You: 25 Clear Signs She’s Into You
- You Catch Her Looking At You.
- And She Looks FOR You.
- She Starts Treating You Differently.
- She Replies To Your Messages.
- She Seems Nervous.
- She’s Touchy-feely.
- She Makes Plans.
- Her Friends Behave Differently.
Is it OK to date a younger girl?
When you date a younger woman, you are dating someone with their entire life ahead of them. I would suggest to treat that situation carefully. Younger women often are still figuring out what they really want in a relationship. IF you hurt them, it will affect their relationships down the road.