One way to ask without actually asking is to offer some of your own feelings.
Tell him that you really enjoy his company.
If he says he enjoys yours as well, tread further.
Compliment him and give him the chance to do the same to you.
Is it OK to ask a guy if he likes you?
Tell the guy it’s okay if he doesn’t like you.
When you’re asking, you can say it’s okay either way, whether he likes you or not. You just want to know the truth. That way, it helps him express his feelings honestly. For instance, you might say, “It’s fine if you don’t like me back.
How do you get a guy to admit he likes you?
While there are many ways to do it, here are 12 tips on how to get a guy to admit he likes you.
- Build trust. Image source: Tumblr.
- Talk, but listen more.
- Encourage him to have a conversation.
- Talk about feelings.
- Don’t overdo anything.
- Be yourself.
- Making him jealous might help.
- Let him miss you.
What to ask a guy to see if he is interested?
40 Questions To Ask A Guy If You Want To Know If He’s For Real
- What’s something you’ve learned at your job / school?
- What’s something you regret?
- Where do you see yourself in a year?
- What about in five?
- What’s your biggest goal right now?
- What things do you value in a friend?
- What about in a significant other?
- What’s one important thing you learned from your mother?
How do you know if a guy likes you subtly?
14 Subtle Signs a Guy Really Likes You
- He makes lots of eye contact when you speak.
- He slows his walking pace to meet yours.
- He’s always telling you jokes.
- He turns his body toward you.
- His friends try to leave the two of you alone.
- He remembers every detail you tell him.