How do you ask someone to homecoming?
Here are a few tips to get you started:
- Choose the right time to ask her.
- Initiate a friendly conversation with her first, and then casually bring up the topic of homecoming.
- Consider working a compliment into your question.
- Remember to smile and look her in the eyes.
- Be prepared, but don’t follow a script.
How early should you ask a girl to homecoming?
So, I’d say that no more than eight weeks and no less than six weeks before the big night is just the right amount of time. If you ask someone to prom with too much time in advance… say three months or more, you’ll run the risk of losing interest in each other (trust me, I’ve seen this happen).
Is it weird for a girl to ask a guy to homecoming?
Is it stupid for a girl to ask a guy to homecoming? No, it’s not stupid at all! In fact, many guys would be very attracted to the idea of a girl making the first move.
Is it OK to ask a girl to homecoming over text?
If you want to text her, you might optionally text her before, “I want to you something in person. Will you be around later so I can ask you about homecoming?!?” If you want to follow up through texting so she can show her friends how romantic you are, that is okay but do it after you ask her in person.