How do you ask what are you doing?
With this in mind, let’s look at some different ways to ask, What are you doing? (Or a colloquial equivalent, Whatcha doin’?) through some example dialogues.
What are you up to?
- What’s up?
- How’s it going?
- What’s going on (with you)?
- How are you (doing)?
What to say when someone ask how are you doing?
How to Respond to “How are you?” What to say when someone
How do you ask someone about their health?
Ask about someone’s health and how to answer back in Chinese
How do you ask how was your day in different ways?
35 Ways to Ask “How Was Your Day?”
- What is something you did today that you’d love to do every day?
- What do you know today that you didn’t know yesterday?
- Tell me something that made you laugh.
- Did anything make you feel frustrated?
- What was the best thing that happened?
- Did you find out anything interesting?
How are you doing reply in English?
“How are you doing?” isn’t usually a serious question; it’s a social tic, as meaningless as the twitch of some insect’s antenna. The normal social answer is “fine,” and then you get on with the actual conversation. However, it can be answered in a way that invites more engagement.
What do you say after whats up?
“What’s up?” or here (West Midlands of England) commonly just “sup” is a general greeting, you can response with answers like “Not much”, “Nothing”, “Alright” etc. In this context, the response is just a return of the greeting, or a confirmation that all is going normally.
What is the best reply for how are you doing?
There’s really only one correct answer to “How are you?” Do you know what it is? Well? The correct response is “Fine, and you?” That’s it.
What is the reply for how’s it going?
AngelEyes said: If someone asks you, “How’s it going?” Your answer can be very short: “Fine.
Are you OK answers?
7 Answers To The Question, “Are You Okay?”
- SAFEST: *SOB*
- SAFER: “NO. I. AM. NOT. OKAY.”
- BRACE YOURSELF: “I’m fine.”
- UH-OH: “What do you think?”
- DEADLY: “Really? You’re asking me that?”
How do you politely ask for something?
Here are some tips on asking for favors:
- Be direct but polite.
- Don’t make it sound bad.
- Avoid guilt.
- Don’t cross the line.
- Show respect.
- Avoid constant one-sided favors.
- Be personal but straightforward.
- Take “No” for an answer.
How are you doing formal?
Typical replies are: “Good”, “I’m good”, “I’m doing fine” and, possibly, followed with “And how are you doing?” The phrase is often written as: How are you doin’? Note the apostrophe substituting the last letter -g which is omitted in casual speech. The most formal and polite form of greeting someone.
How do you politely ask information?
Here are 5 English phrases you can use to ask somebody for the information you need.
- Can you tell me…? Could you tell me…?
- Can anyone tell me…? / Could anyone tell me…?
- Do you know…?
- Do you have any idea…? Do you happen to know…?
- I wonder if you could tell me…