The best way to solicit feedback from your manager is to set up a time with them and when they know that’s the topic of the meeting.
Explain that you want to make sure you are meeting expectations and looking for ways to improve your work performance.
Ask for a 15 minute appointment when you can discuss it.
How do you ask for a review?
When Asking For A Review, Here’s What You Need To Know
- Always get permission before sending a review request.
- Ask at the peak of your customer’s happiness with your service.
- Let your customer know that you’re asking for a “favor”
- Let your customer know how long this will take.
How do I talk to my boss about performance review?
10 Things to Say at Your Next Performance Review
- Talk About Your Achievements.
- Talk About a Raise.
- Ask About the Development of the Business.
- Set Clear Goals.
- Give Feedback to Your Manager.
- Ask How You Can Help.
- Suggest Tools That You Need to Do Your Job.
- Discuss Your Future.
What should I write in my performance review?
How to Prepare Before You Write
- Figure out what you really think.
- Review your goals and feedback from the past review and how you performed against them.
- Review your manager’s feedback.
- Guess what your manager might say.
- Review performance related notes from peers and coworkers.