Here are some example sentences:
- I would like to request a quote for _________.
- I would be interested to know the price of ________.
- Please could you send me a quote for_______.
- Please could you provide me with a quote for ______.
- I would be grateful if you could send me a quote for the following_______.
How do you ask a company for a quote?
5 simple steps
- Step 1 : Select up to 10 companies to whom you wish to request a quote.
- Step 2 : Add specifications, a quantity, additional details for the products / services.
- Step 3 : Enter your email and your contact information.
- Step 4 : Include: Date and time of closure.
- Step 5 : View your request before sending.
Can you give me a quote?
You can send a thing like a letter or a concept put into tangible words, like a number. Your proposed sentence you should be stated as “Would you please send me a quotation?” You may also say: A quote is first and foremost, a repetition of what somebody already said or wrote beforehand.
What does it mean when you ask for a quote?
A quote is the last price at which a security or commodity traded, meaning the most recent price to which a buyer and seller agreed and at which some amount of the asset was transacted. The bid or ask quotes are the most current prices and quantities at which the shares can be bought or sold.
How do you email a quote?
A request for quotation email simply:
- Introduces the requesting organization.
- Clearly states the needed goods, services or quotations.
- Provides some information/background on the need/request.
- Provides any other relevant information or sets a timeline for feedback.
- Ends with typical email pleasantries.