So here are a few things you should keep in mind when you call her.
- Make sure you have a reason to call her. Girls will be annoyed if you call them and waste their time for no reason.
- Greet her.
- Know what you want to say.
- Stay calm.
- Ask questions.
- Don’t seem desperate to talk.
What should I talk about when I call a girl?
Here are 4 simple things to talk about with a girl to keep the conversation going:
- Talk About Your Day. One easy trick to keep the conversation flowing is to talk about your day.
- Talk About Yourself. Another go-to topic is yourself.
- Talk About Her. Finally, just encourage her to talk about herself!
- Ask The Right Questions.
What do you say on your first phone call?
8 tips for perfecting that first phone call
- Find a good signal spot. There’s nothing worse than losing signal halfway through your conversation.
- Be cheery.
- Put the other person at ease.
- Elaborate on your replies.
- Change your answers into questions.
- Remember, this isn’t an interview.
- Know when to end the phone call.
- And finally, don’t ever…
How do I talk to my girlfriend on the phone?
Warm up with casual conversation.
- Share a story from your day.
- Ask her about her favorite sports team.
- Talk about events at your school.
- Discuss a TV show or movie you have both seen. If the conversation gets boring: Don’t: interrupt or abruptly end the call. Do: ask questions that lead to an interesting topic.