On a product page, scroll to the “Customer Questions & Answers” feature.
Enter your question in the text box and click “Ask”.
How do I answer a question?
To answer questions, click “See all questions & answers” and choose questions you can answer from the “Unanswered questions” feature in the right column.
How do I ask a seller a question on Amazon?
Sign in with the email address and password associated with your Amazon account.
- Click Orders.
- Click the seller’s username.
- Click Ask a Question.
- Select an item type next to “I need assistance with.” Your options are “An order I placed” or “An item for sale”.
- Select a subject.
- Click Write message.
- Write a message.
How do I edit my question on Amazon?
How to Answer Customer Question and Edit it?
- Go to the Product Page.
- Scroll down to the Questions & Answers section.
- If you see the question you answered that you need to fix: – Click on the Question. – Click Edit this answer.
- If you DO NOT see the question you answered that you need to fix: – Click the See all answered questions at the bottom of the section.
How do you send a message on Amazon?
Send a Text or Multimedia Message
- Open the Messaging app.
- Tap the Compose icon.
- Enter a phone number or name in the To: field, or tap the Add Contact icon to search or browse your contact list.
- Type your message.
- To attach a photo or video to your message and convert it into a multimedia message, tap the Attach icon.
Does Amazon have a live chat option?
Live chat free video chat and calling app
Available instantly on compatible devices.
What is Amozon?
Amazon (Amazon.com) is the world’s largest online retailer and a prominent cloud services provider. Amazon is headquartered in Seattle, Washington. The company has individual websites, software development centers, customer service centers and fulfillment centers in many locations around the world.
How do you answer a customer question?
Here are seven points to consider when answering questions:
- Clarify the question first. Customers ask two basic types of questions.
- Show your domain expertise.
- Make sure everyone understands.
- Provide an expert point of view.
- Redirect inane and unfair questions.
- Respond with metaphors.
- Demeanor speaks volumes.
Can I delete my question on Amazon?
How do I remove my question? Once it is posted, you can’t. If you claim ‘Personal Information’, Amazon will only remove the personal information, not the original question. If it is the question in which you included a call-back number, use the little yellow triangle to “Report Abuse”.
How do you send an attachment on Amazon?
The customer will just attach the file to any message sent to you through the Amazon email system. From within the Message Center > Buyer/Seller Messages, they can contact you after you’ve emailed them or they can contact you directly and choose, “Subject: Product Customization”. There will be a button for attachments.
Where is Amazon’s customer service located?
Other U.S. centers: Grand Forks, N.D.; Huntington, W.Va.; two in Winchester, Ky.; and a virtual contact center, where “thousands” of reps respond to customer queries from their homes. Overseas centers: Costa Rica, South Africa, India, Australia, China, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Morocco and the United Kingdom.
How do I complain to Amazon?
How to Contact Amazon Customer Service –